The documents provided here contain important details on the requirements of working as a professional kinesiologist, please read them thoroughly.
- BCAK Code of Ethics (Code of Conduct for Kinesiologists)
- What is Good Moral Character!
- Scope of Practice, Reserved Acts & Delegation, (with member guidelines)
- Professional Practice Standards for Kinesiologists
- Dual Practice Guidelines
These are usually provided by the office for specific circumstances. Most applicants will not need to complete any of the forms below.
- Professional Liability Insurance (PLI) Declaration Form
- Criminal Records Check Declaration
- Optional Professional Certification and Training Substitutions (list of accepted course substitutions)