The 4-year Undergraduate university and college bachelor's degree programs listed below are recognized for Practicing membership in the BC Association of Kinesiologists and are referred to as Pathway 1 degree programs.
- Camosun College (CC) Bachelor of Sport & Fitness Leadership - Exercise & Wellness Specialization (BSFL-EW)
- Camosun College (CC) Bachelor of Athletic and Exercise Therapy
- Douglas College (DC) Bachelor of Physical Education and Coaching (BPEC) – Concentration in Kinesiology
- Simon Fraser University (SFU) B.Sc. Kinesiology - Active Health and Rehabilitation Concentration
- University of British Columbia-Okanagan (UBC-O) Bachelor of Human Kinetics - Concentration in Clinical Exercise Physiology
- University of British Columbia-Vancouver (UBC-V) Bachelor of Kinesiology - Health Science Stream (KINH) (Program Started 2018W or earlier) or Bachelor of Kinesiology - NPSC - Neuromechanical and Physiological Sciences (Program started 2019 W or later)
- University of the Fraser Valley (UFV) Bachelor of Kinesiology Degree – Exercise Science Specialization
- University of Victoria (UVic) Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Kinesiology
Applicants who graduate from a university/college degree program other than those listed above require a full review of their course transcripts and must meet course and grade requirements, referred to as Pathway 2.
Note: If you are a BC University or College Kinesiology department chair or administrator and interested in applying to have one or more of your degree programs assessed for recognition through Pathway 1, please contact the BCAK membership manager (email@example.com) who will provide details on the requirements, review timelines and documentation required for completion of the review process.