The following university and college four-year bachelor's degree programs have undergone comprehensive review and are approved for application under Pathway 1 for Professional (Practicing) membership in the BC Association of Kinesiologists:
- Camosun College (CC) Bachelor of Sport & Fitness Leadership - Exercise & Wellness Specialization (BSFL-EW)
- Camosun College (CC) Bachelor of Athletic and Exercise Therapy
- Douglas College (DC) Bachelor of Physical Education and Coaching (BPEC) – Concentration in Kinesiology
- Simon Fraser University (SFU) B.Sc. Kinesiology - Active Health and Rehabilitation Concentration
- University of British Columbia-Okanagan (UBC-O) Bachelor of Human Kinetics - Concentration in Clinical Exercise Physiology
- University of British Columbia-Vancouver (UBC-V) Bachelor of Kinesiology - Health Science Stream (KINH)
- University of the Fraser Valley (UFV) Bachelor of Kinesiology Degree – Exercise Science Specialization
- University of Victoria (UVic) Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Kinesiology
Applicants who graduate from a university/college degree program other than those listed above must apply under Pathway 2.
Note: If you are a BC University or College Kinesiology department chair or administrator and interested in having one or more of your programs considered for recognition under Pathway 1, please contact the Membership Committee Chair who will provide details on the requirements and documentation which must be submitted to the BCAK for formal review.
Please visit the current Board of Directors page for the Membership Committee Chair or Co-Chair contact information.