The 4-year Undergraduate university and college bachelor's degree programs listed below are recognized by the BC Association of Kinesiologists. Graduates from these programs are regularly able to obtain practicing membership as the programs are structured to meet our requirements. Applicants from other programs and schools are welcome to apply, but should refer to the application information page before doing so, to ensure that they understand the application requirements.
- Camosun College (CC) Bachelor of Sport & Fitness Leadership - Exercise & Wellness Specialization (BSFL-EW)
- Camosun College (CC) Bachelor of Athletic and Exercise Therapy
- Douglas College (DC) Bachelor of Physical Education and Coaching (BPEC) – Concentration in Kinesiology
- Simon Fraser University (SFU) B.Sc. Kinesiology - Active Health and Rehabilitation Concentration
- University of British Columbia-Okanagan (UBC-O) Bachelor of Human Kinetics - Concentration in Clinical Exercise Physiology
- University of British Columbia-Vancouver (UBC-V) Bachelor of Kinesiology - Health Science Stream (KINH) (Program Started 2018W or earlier) or Bachelor of Kinesiology - NPSC - Neuromechanical and Physiological Sciences (Program started 2019 W or later)
- NOTE: If you graduated from the Interdisciplinary or Multidisciplinary stream, please select "other" in the undergrad degree option on the application form.
- University of the Fraser Valley (UFV) Bachelor of Kinesiology Degree – Exercise Science Specialization
- University of Victoria (UVic) Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Kinesiology
Note: If you are a BC University or College Kinesiology department chair or administrator and interested in applying to have one or more of your degree programs assessed for recognition through Pathway 1, please contact the BCAK membership manager (email@example.com) who will provide details on the requirements, review timelines and documentation required for completion of the review process.