The following 4-year Undergraduate university and college bachelor's degree programs are recognized by the BC Association of Kinesiologists. Graduates from these programs are regularly able to obtain practicing membership as the programs are structured to meet our requirements. Applicants completing other 4-year undergraduate degree programs in kinesiology and educational institutions may apply, but are required to meet the requirements. Please refer to the Application Information Page to review the necessary requirements.
- Camosun College (CC) Bachelor of Sport & Fitness Leadership - Exercise & Wellness Specialization (BSFL-EW) & Bachelor of Athletic and Exercise Therapy
- Douglas College (DC) Bachelor of Physical Education and Coaching (BPEC) – Concentration in Kinesiology
- Simon Fraser University (SFU) B.Sc. Kinesiology - Active Health and Rehabilitation Concentration
- University of British Columbia-Okanagan (UBC-O) Bachelor of Human Kinetics - Concentration in Clinical Exercise Physiology
- University of British Columbia-Vancouver (UBC-V) Bachelor of Kinesiology - Health Science Stream (KINH) (Program Started 2018W or earlier) or Bachelor of Kinesiology - NPSC - Neuromechanical and Physiological Sciences (Program started 2019 W or later)
- NOTE: If you graduated from the Interdisciplinary or Multidisciplinary stream, please select "other" in the undergrad degree option on the application form.
- University of the Fraser Valley (UFV) Bachelor of Kinesiology Degree – Exercise Science Specialization
- University of Victoria (UVic) Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Kinesiology