BCAK Membership Renewal Announcement
2021 Membership Renewal Period Begins Early This Year: November 15th, 2020
Computer Browser Up to Date?
Prior to the renewal process, please ensure that your computer system’s web browser is up-to-date – you can check it here (and update if required). Browsers need to be up-to-date to ensure the latest security features are incorporated. Please be proactive – we cannot help you resolve renewal issues if your browser is not current.
Annual Membership Dues for 2021 - member rates are unchanged from 2020
- Practicing members in good standing are eligible for a one-time $50 discount due to the work stoppage related to Covid-19. Details on claiming the discount will be sent out to all practicing members prior to November 15th. This discount is ONLY applicable if the renewal is purchased by December 15th, 2020 (renewals processed after December 15th will pay the regular fee of $300).
Membership Category - Renewal Rates (all rates are subject to GST)
Practicing: **$250** Nov 15th to Dec 15th, 2020; $300 Dec 16th to 31st, 2020
Terms and Conditions
- All membership dues paid to the Association are non-refundable. Memberships expire on December 31st of each year and mid-term refunds are not available.
- Applicable to Practicing Members Only: the membership dues listed do not include CKA fees (national association membership), insurance fees, or potential late or reinstatement fees.
- Practicing members who renew late between January 1st, 2021 and January 31st, 2021 are subject to an additional $50 late renewal fee.
- Memberships not renewed by January 31st, 2021 will lapse, along with all membership benefits, and members will need to contact the office regarding reinstatement should they wish to renew after this date. Note: practicing members will incur a $100 reinstatement fee after January 31, 2021.
Reminders on the BCAK Continuing Education Standards Program and required Continuing Education Credits, and other renewal information, will be sent out during the upcoming weeks.
If you have questions about membership renewal, please email us at email@example.com or call us at 604-601-5100.