All requested documents (with the exception of official transcripts, ICES, IELTS and TOEFL Evaluations) can be sent to the office email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Documents must be submitted as reasonable quality colour scans in the proper orientation (meaning that in order to view the documents no modification is required by the recipient). Submitting illegible or improperly oriented documents will result in a request for re-submission (slowing down the application process).
PDF format is preferred for documents that do not require additional modification.
Criminal Record Check Manual Consent Forms
Detailed Submission Guidelines:
- Ensure all parts of the form are completed prior to submission, including:
- the checkboxes in section 2 of page 1
- all of part 1 (applicant Information) on page 2.
- The signature and date field at the bottom of page 2
- The form must not include electronic signatures but can be filled out in Adobe or other PDF editing software.
- The form must be returned as a reply to the original email thread.
- Consent forms must be returned as reasonable quality scans in PDF format. Upon receipt this form will be sent to the Criminal Record Review Program on your behalf and you will be provided with additional information.
- Photos of the consent form will not be accepted regardless of any attempt undertaken by the photographer to crop the photo or hide their own shadow.
- CamScanner is not recommended.